Re: The Verizon Run Around
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello df78,

I understand time is valuable and having a working device is very much needed.  We definitely do no want to loose you as a customer and we attempt to assist all customers as efficiently and effectively as possible.  I am aware of your experience, but I'm not fully sure what exactly is taking place with your device.  If you are still experiencing the issue I would like to assist.  I know your mobile device is the only device you have at this time, but I would still like to try to assist via phone.  If you can PM me with your name and mobile number(alternate number if there is one) so I may further assist that would be great.  Thank you.  

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi DBJohnston0104,

Did you receive the call you were promised? Have your issues been addressed? Please let us know, since we are here to assist you as well.

Thanks very much,

0 Likes
df78

TominqueBo_VZW - I sent you a PM with my contact info.

I have still not received a call back from the executive resolution team.........not really surprised by that either.

0 Likes
Mali09
Enthusiast - Level 2
Good luck. No one returned my call either. They even asked a good time to call. That was last month.
0 Likes
DBJohnston0104

ChristinaB_VZW wrote:

Hi DBJohnston0104,

Did you receive the call you were promised? Have your issues been addressed? Please let us know, since we are here to assist you as well.

Thanks very much,

I was told three times that I would be called back by a supervisor but never received a call from any of them.  I have since been sent two Incredible 2s which I am not happy with considering that the interface is totally different than that of the Samsung.  Can you offer me the Charges that I was originally promised when I first started this fiasco?  I don't think that this is an unreasonable request considering that I called about missing calls on the 20th of July which was well before the deadline but was never informed of the offer.

Overall, I am very dissatisfied that I have been sent to two stores accross town on a wild goose chase and have spent MANY hours on the phone trying to get things sorted out.  I was told that the notes on my account regarding this issue span over two pages now. 

I was originally offer the Charge and immediately chose that because of the interface being virtually the same as the Fascinate only to have that offer pulled out from under me.  My wife is also unhappy because she has a hard time navigating around on the Incredible 2s interface.  Also, of all the batteries I was sent, none of the covers fully snap on and make noises when you grab the phone.

If you could help me get this resolved once and for all I would greatly appreciate it.  I just asked for what I was promised...

David

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

I don't know for sure but I would bet you are out of luck because they did replace your Phone's

They don't care if you got the phone you were promised or wanted

not even sure if they care that you have a working Phone

I am Sure they care if you pay your bill

Just My Thought's

0 Likes
DBJohnston0104

wardcst24 wrote:

I don't know for sure but I would bet you are out of luck because they did replace your Phone's

Just My Thought's

Well I hope you are wrong.  So far though, it seems you are correct.  I just hope that ChristinaB_VZW can help me get what I was promised.  Cause at this point, I am still very very disappointed with the service that I have received.  I just don't understand why they can't live up to what they say.  What makes it so aggravating is that my brother, who called a day after me, ended up getting the Charge!  Then they tell me that it can't be done!  It was even notated on my account!  How's that right?  It sux knowing that you're being lied to by a company that you pay for service...

David

0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you to the community for the information provided. 

DBJohnston0104, have your concerns been addressed? If not, please send me a DM with your mobile number and I will contact you. 

Thank you,

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

DBJohnston0104 wrote:

wardcst24 wrote:

Just My Thought's

Well I hope you are wrong.  So far though, it seems you are correct.  I just hope that ChristinaB_VZW can help me get what I was promised.  Cause at this point, I am still very very disappointed with the service that I have received.  I just don't understand why they can't live up to what they say.  What makes it so aggravating is that my brother, who called a day after me, ended up getting the Charge!  Then they tell me that it can't be done!  It was even notated on my account!  How's that right?  It sux knowing that you're being lied to by a company that you pay for service...

David

I would take a Hard look at the Charge forum on here

I Can not figure out why every one wants a charge

It has a dropped call issue

And Samsung is working on a fix for the Issue and the thread is over 10 pages so it has been happening for awhile

Where have I heard that Before

Charge is just a glorified Fascinate

That already has a non functioning out dated Software

Noooo Thanks

Just my Opinion

0 Likes
yellowboy74
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah samsung and verizon does not mix well. I remember several customers were having multiple network issues with the samsung omnia II. Now the fascinate and now the Charge. I have been waiting for verizon to released the samsung galaxy II but now i dont know.

0 Likes