Re: This may help w/ ur JB update(I thought the system updates come from the manufacturer...it did for my driod)
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

I spoke w/ my son last night, he's w/ Sprint and he still doesn't have ICS.....so I guess it's all carriers.....I just can't see paying full price for a unlocked phone by not going w/ a carrier.  The annoying thing is I paid $400 for mine in Jan.  I enjoy my phone so much more w/ the 4.0.4 update, I feel for those who are still having a lot of problems.

Bartley wrote:

You have a Verizon Galaxy Nexus. You have a "Toro" Galaxy Nexus version which is CDMA and not GSM. The official version of Jelly Bean is not available to the Verizon Galaxy Nexus in any way shape or form. subsidized phone....

So are you saying no Verizon Galaxy Nexus will be available for JB update?  If so what's what's the point of all the JB posts?  Or is it just my version?  Well I suppose I could have a cow, but I intend to upgrade my phone in 2yrs to a quadcore anyway..  My previous phone was a Moto Droid and it didn't even have Gingerbread....so ICS was a GREAT update for me.  Too bad Google isn't a carrier, I've certainly enjoyed the connection to them

0 Likes
Re: This may help w/ ur JB update(I thought the system updates come from the manufacturer...it did for my driod)
Tidbits
Legend

It should have 4.0.4 as it came out with it. Unless I am mistaken and came out with 4.0.3 and hasn't been updated to 4.0.4...

0 Likes