Touch screen /battery life Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S
mmartist

Any advice on a (Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S) which has a delayed response to the touch screen.  I have had the phone for 4 months and the past 2 or 3 weeks the touch screen has a very delayed reaction when "touched".  Also, the battery has to be charged sometimes twice a day.  Any advice or resolution to these problems would be welcome.

0 Likes
Re: Touch screen /battery life Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

mmartist wrote:

Any advice on a (Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S) which has a delayed response to the touch screen.  I have had the phone for 4 months and the past 2 or 3 weeks the touch screen has a very delayed reaction when "touched".  Also, the battery has to be charged sometimes twice a day.  Any advice or resolution to these problems would be welcome.

I would look at the apps your might have installed during those past two week and temporarily remove them and see if that clears it up, it could be some sort of conflict. If not, them a system reset will probably fix this issue you are having, if that doesn't help, then ask for a replacement
0 Likes
Re: Touch screen /battery life Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi mmartist ,

Hopefully the steps provided by community member NickJr resolved your issue.  Please advise if you need further assistance.

Thank you for your patience,

0 Likes