Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Transferring App Data from SD Card? Please help!
DolphinsSplash

I recently had to have a factory reset done on my Samsung Fascinate due to some lockup issues after upgrading the O/S.  I remember distinctly saving apps like Angry Birds to the SD card.  How do I recover those?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Transferring App Data from SD Card? Please help!
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

I would be glad to look into this issue for you.

Have you already signed into your Google account on the phone? Did it bring the application back automatically? Did you have your applications backed up via another application as well?

0 Likes
Re: Transferring App Data from SD Card? Please help!
DolphinsSplash

Yes, I have already signed on with my Google account.  None of my apps were restored (ones I saved to the SD card).

0 Likes