UPGRADING WITHOUT PAYING FULL PRICE!!!
pepe42

I PRESENTLY OWN A FASCINATE. MY REGULAR UP GRADE IS NOT UNTIL NOV. I WANT TO UP GRADE TO 4G WITH THE RAZOR BUT

I'M NOT ALLOWED TO DO SO WITHOUT PAYING FULL PRICE FOR THE RAZOR. THEY REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

WHAT CAN WE DO ?

0 Likes
Re: UPGRADING WITHOUT PAYING FULL PRICE!!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Purchase a phone from a third party like ebay?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
notarep
Contributor - Level 3

Caring about customers does not mean breaking the contract you agreed to.

0 Likes
UPGRADING WITHOUT PAYING FULL PRICE!!!
pepe42

who wants to break the contract! all i want is to up0grade to a faster phone. if we end up paying

the so called full price of the phone, then why do they sell them for $.01 and give them away

free? i want to extend my contract.

to the person that wants a new droid, "yes" you can use one of your family's upgrade and also

you can use anyone else's upgrade and they can use ur old upgrade when it would be

available....

0 Likes
shell0474

I am also sick of verizon and their  so called customer service. I upgraded a year ago to the droid 2 and hated it so I sold the phone back to them and went back to my env 3. I want to upgrade to the I phone and they will not let me upgrade for another year. I have been with verizon for years, have paid my bill on time and feel like that could care less. I have talked to several different reps, have told them if I can't upgrade soon, I will be leaving verizon when my contract is up. They do NOT care. I will either go to sprint nextel or a prepaid. I am tired of verizon making money off me each year to be treated like crap

0 Likes