USB driver
redfieldz

Is there a USB driver so i can connect the phone to my computer to get my pictures to my computer?

0 Likes
Re: USB driver
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I did a google search and found a site that says one has not been released yet........

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
You shouldn't need a driver for that. When you connect, ignore driver request from your computer, pull down notification bar on your phone, and select "turn on usb storage" and you should be able to pull your pictures just like you would with a camera.
0 Likes
SouthpawKurt
Yeah, what demmo said..
0 Likes
moates
Contributor - Level 3

Here is some additional information that may help.

In transferring pictures from the device to the computer, the best method would be setting the device to mass storage mode.

1. From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > USB Settings > USB Mode, then select Mass Storage.

2. Attach your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Your phone recognizes the connection and displays USB connected  in the Annunciator Line and Notifications Panel.

3. Display the Notifications Panel, then touch USB connected. At the prompt, touch Mount to enable copying of files
between your computer and the memory card.

4. At the prompt on the computer, select a transfer method:

Open device to view files using Windows Explorer. Drag and drop
files from the PC to the memory card installed in your phone (or vice versa).

5. Transfer picture files to the PC. When finished, you can disconnect the USB cable. ***The picture files may be under DCIM and Camera folders (depending on how you obtained the pictures).

I hope this helps.

0 Likes
redfieldz

Thanx, i tried this and it works great!!!

0 Likes
rv

Hi - I can't make it work...I get stuck after selecting "Mount".  Then nothing happens.   No way to copy anything to anything.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Can you see your files at all on your computer?
0 Likes
rv

Nope - no messages at all.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

rv wrote:

Nope - no messages at all.

How about this....

1. Go to Start on your computer