Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Update 2.2
Sexy43
Enthusiast

When will the update for the Samsung Fascinate come out. I read in an earlier post that it should come out in Oct. Which the month of Oct. Is pretty much ending. Any  updated information. Since the last posted.

0 Likes
Re: Update 2.2
PJNC284
Master

No one knows.  I definitely wouldn't expect it before the end of October as there have been no leaked releases.  The Galaxy S has started receiving the Froyo update in a few countries overseas so I'd expect it to make it to the US late-November or December.

0 Likes
Shinebox
Enthusiast

Late April it should definately be out!

0 Likes
BerryN
Enthusiast

From what I saw on Twitter SamsungJohn said that Samsung is doing its best to release Froyo to Fascinate. No date though.

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor
How long have you been hearing that!!!!! Seems they need help from the XDA developers.. probably be much cheaper than what they are paying the IT people now...
0 Likes
techlife2

...how in the world do you KNOW the Froyo update will be out in late April? I suspect your crystal ball is somewhat clouded!

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master

Didn't specify a year though. lol 

0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast
Techlife my left nut says it will be released tomorrow!
0 Likes
someyoungguy
my cousins mothers boyfriends uncle said his brothers girlfriends best friend said that a girl in her class said her dad who work at verizon said that froyo is coming to our phone any day now lol like I said in another post we will know when it comes out when verizon wants us to know :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
sandystorm

someyoungguy wrote:
my cousins mothers boyfriends uncle said his brothers girlfriends best friend said that a girl in her class said her dad who work at verizon said that froyo is coming to our phone any day now lol like I said in another post we will know when it comes out when verizon wants us to know :smileyhappy:

Well I think your cousins mothers boyfriends uncle who is married to my dead grandmother  is right all the way.

Lets hear it for Verizon and Samsung! NOT

0 Likes