Update 2.2
Sexy43
Enthusiast - Level 2

When will the update for the Samsung Fascinate come out. I read in an earlier post that it should come out in Oct. Which the month of Oct. Is pretty much ending. Any  updated information. Since the last posted.

0 Likes
Re: Update 2.2
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

No one knows.  I definitely wouldn't expect it before the end of October as there have been no leaked releases.  The Galaxy S has started receiving the Froyo update in a few countries overseas so I'd expect it to make it to the US late-November or December.

0 Likes
Shinebox
Enthusiast - Level 3

Late April it should definately be out!

0 Likes
BerryN
Enthusiast - Level 3

From what I saw on Twitter SamsungJohn said that Samsung is doing its best to release Froyo to Fascinate. No date though.

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
How long have you been hearing that!!!!! Seems they need help from the XDA developers.. probably be much cheaper than what they are paying the IT people now...
0 Likes
techlife2

...how in the world do you KNOW the Froyo update will be out in late April? I suspect your crystal ball is somewhat clouded!

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Didn't specify a year though. lol 

0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2
Techlife my left nut says it will be released tomorrow!
0 Likes
someyoungguy
my cousins mothers boyfriends uncle said his brothers girlfriends best friend said that a girl in her class said her dad who work at verizon said that froyo is coming to our phone any day now lol like I said in another post we will know when it comes out when verizon wants us to know :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
sandystorm

someyoungguy wrote:
my cousins mothers boyfriends uncle said his brothers girlfriends best friend said that a girl in her class said her dad who work at verizon said that froyo is coming to our phone any day now lol like I said in another post we will know when it comes out when verizon wants us to know :smileyhappy:

Well I think your cousins mothers boyfriends uncle who is married to my dead grandmother  is right all the way.

Lets hear it for Verizon and Samsung! NOT

0 Likes