Updated to Oreo. My InfoZone widget seems to have disappeared. Is it gone for good?
psudrumjas
Enthusiast - Level 2

Title pretty much says it all.  After the update to Oreo, which seems to be fine otherwise, I can't find the Verizon My InfoZone widget which I found to be handy.  Is there a way to get it back?

Thank you,

John

0 Likes
Re: Updated to Oreo. My InfoZone widget seems to have disappeared. Is it gone for good?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

psudrumjas-

We want your apps to work as they usually do especially if it's a useful app you often use. Have you tried going to your Google Play store to see if it can be installed or updated from there? Have you tried restarting your phone to see if it brings back this widget? Do you have the S7 or Edge S7 Edge? Please keep us posted.

Carmen_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Updated to Oreo. My InfoZone widget seems to have disappeared. Is it gone for good?
psudrumjas
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the S7 Edge. The My InfoZone widget is not installed. It was

installed before the update. Restarting didn't help.

Thank you for your help.

John

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 4:28 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Looks like Verizon took out that widget in Oreo prior to launch. My wife's S7 without Oreo has the My Infozone widget and my S7 with Oreo is missing it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

psudrumjas, being able to use the My Infozone widget is something I myself used in the past as well and found it just as beneficial. I currently use a Galaxy Note 8 and do not see the widget is available to me either. There is a direct correlation with the Oreo 8.0 software update and the widget not being available at this time. 

We are currently investigating to see if the widget is compatible with Oreo, and if or when it will be available for 8.0 devices. I appreciate your patience while we work towards a solution here. I hope this helps clear up the details of why the feature is missing for the time being.

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Blexyman

I just had this app then phone bugged out and did a factory reset. Now I cannot find my infozone anywhere. Tried downloading from 3rd party site but couldn't open or get the widget. I used myinfozone at least once everyday please fix this problem and get the app available to download again

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes