VERIZON REFUSES TO TAKE BACK NOTE 7!!! WTH!
VA_RE_BROKER

First off, im a Real Estate Broker and my phone is my entire livelihood.  I have attempted on no less than 4 occassions since the first recall to return this NOTE 7 that i never really wanted but was forced to buy because my Note 4 had issues after 4 different exchanges.

The Verizon Wireless store at 2085 Lynnhaven Parkway, Virginia Beach Va 23456 757-471-9031 has refused to take the phone and directed me to your website. I went again 10/1916 and was give a flyer titled "GALAXY NOTE 7 RECALL & EXCHANGE INFORMATION". I followed directions and it keeps wanting to charge my credit card for RETAIL for the S7 Edge.  I am not interested in paying retail and want the monthly option.  My bill is current so im not sure WHY its trying to charge me retail especially when i got the Note 7 with monthly payments.  I am over this entire silliness. 

How can i return this phone and cancel my account.  They also extended my "contract"in 8/2016 until 11/2016 - never requested by me.  Changed my plan to 4g - without my permission.  So many issues. im done. 

Does anyone have a corporate email for assistance before i just go to the media about Verizon making this so difficult?????

ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON REFUSES TO TAKE BACK NOTE 7!!! WTH!
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

Not sure what the store is doing. In the interest of time and need, I changed to the Edge 7 and was given monthly payments; you should be able to change your payment preferences to the one you want.  The problem is in the stores.  Stores seem to be taking any policy information, interpreting and applying it in their own way.

Ordering online is the same way.  I tried to do it online, had the option of full retail or monthly payments, but the Edge I wanted was on backorder while a nearby store had the one I wanted.  I did have to pay the taxes on the new phone as well as the upgrade fee, however, by current Verizon policy, those are supposed to be credited to the bill within 1-2 billing cycles regardless of when the phone gets returned; I'm still waiting on the shipping box to arrive.

Do you have another store nearby you could try?

0 Likes