VZW ED01 Froyo 4/15 Its coming from what I am told this means Its OTA soon
trigun123478

Which is what I am told means we are getting froyo OTA like really soon.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1036344

:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Re: VZW ED01 Froyo 4/15 Its coming from what I am told this means Its OTA soon
Shinebox
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you want it sooner, you can download it directly from Samsung's open source site.

0 Likes
trigun123478

yeah how do you install it?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

love the double http action going there :smileyhappy:

If they are going to release they are going to release it...  I have one thing to add if the person I think may read this thread...

I thought all the XDA people were saying the Fascinate wasn't going to get an update... Also your "internal" sources said the same thing...  So far those same people are 0-4 and if this proves true...  they will be 0-5.

0 Likes
sandystorm

Don't hold your breath just enjoy the phone the way it came out of the box because they will not release Froyo for the Fascinate because the phone itself has issues preventing it from working right

0 Likes
someyoungguy
why does it seem like you have no life, your on here shooting down everyones hope, if you claim you know that froyo isnt coming for the fascinate then prove yourself, if not then stop trying to rain on peoples parades
0 Likes
DonM
Contributor - Level 2

The ball's in Verizon's court now...Samsung has just proven they are finished with the code and it works on the fascinate. Any delays now are clearly Verizon's.

0 Likes
techlife2

Sandy, Sandy, Sandy---you are NOT going to be able to save face on this one - give it up but, remember, you still have one thought is so true - "you ARE definitely a legend in your own mind!:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
wgragg1

Ahh Sandy is just exhibiting troll like behavior, hoping to jerk everyone's chain.  

0 Likes
LakerFam0824

If this isn’t just the funnie- I mean, most cruel thing ever, then I don’t know what is. Samsung has gone ahead and published the Samsung Fascinate’s Froyo source code well before Verizon has made mention of its official OTA upgrade. Yea, I can see you steaming over there. You shouldn’t be, though, because source means ROM developers will be able to bring more stable Froyo-injected wares sooner than you can call Verizon and demand to speak to a supervisor in futile attempts to get your OTA upgrade. Developers, start your engines and get downloading over at Samsung’s website.

Oh and Sandy I have been running Froyo on my phone for months and it works just fine... no your facts!

0 Likes