Various Issues - Samsung Fascinate
ggsportfan

If I am on the phone and receive a text message, the alarm goes off or sometime just talking on the phone but with and without the bluetooth; fully charged or not; I get static on my end with an almost muffled sound along with for lack of a better work skipping - I am only able to hear every 1 to 2 words the person is saying and have to hang out and generate a new call. 

Also I am missing calls where the phone doesn't ring at all nor does a missed call display or show in the call log.

0 Likes
Re: Various Issues - Samsung Fascinate
ggsportfan

Sorry I only made a statement . . . has anyone experienced the choppiness while on the phone?  If so, was there a resolution?

0 Likes
Re: Various Issues - Samsung Fascinate
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello ggsportfan,

I understand your need for a working device and can definitely assist in getting the phone working properly.  I would like to confirm you have downloaded the latest software update that was released the same day as your second post, 7/28.  The update included a fix for the missed calls that your device was experiencing along with a variety of other improvements. Also, how often would you say the audio problems happen? Does it seem like the amount of signal changes when the choppiness starts? I am eager to hear back about the status of your phone. 

0 Likes