Verizon Wireless Automated Survey - FAIL!
thornbe
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just contacted Verizon Wireless Technical Support to open a trouble incident for my Samsung "Frust-inate".  I spent about 25 min. with the Support Resource.  They did an ESN reset, but my 3G speeds are slow and signal strength is all over the place (-96dBm to -106dBm to -101dBm to No Service - Network Error).  It also appears to constantly jump from Cell ID to Cell ID.

The technical resource was very polite, took their time to listen to my issues and opened a network trouble ticket to test within my home area.  Within 1 minute of ending my call with Technical Support, I receive a phone call from the Verizon Wireless Automated Survey system.  I was planning to answer the survey questions, but every time I tried to press the #1 on my Samsung Fascinate phone to answer the question, it would not take my response.  The Automated Survey system kept asking me and I kept pressing #1.  The survey system finally gave up on me and disconnected the call.  It wouldn't even allow me to say the number 1, instead of manually entering the response.

Par for the course with this phone, I guess.  Add it to the growing list.

- Tim

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wireless Automated Survey - FAIL!
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

thornbe wrote:

I just contacted Verizon Wireless Technical Support to open a trouble incident for my Samsung "Frust-inate".  I spent about 25 min. with the Support Resource.  They did an ESN reset, but my 3G speeds are slow and signal strength is all over the place (-96dBm to -106dBm to -101dBm to No Service - Network Error).  It also appears to constantly jump from Cell ID to Cell ID.

The technical resource was very polite, took their time to listen to my issues and opened a network trouble ticket to test within my home area.  Within 1 minute of ending my call with Technical Support, I receive a phone call from the Verizon Wireless Automated Survey system.  I was planning to answer the survey questions, but every time I tried to press the #1 on my Samsung Fascinate phone to answer the question, it would not take my response.  The Automated Survey system kept asking me and I kept pressing #1.  The survey system finally gave up on me and disconnected the call.  It wouldn't even allow me to say the number 1, instead of manually entering the response.

Par for the course with this phone, I guess.  Add it to the growing list.

- Tim

Hi thornbe,

I am sorry to learn that you were not able to complete the survey via the IVR phone system. I trust that our network team will resolve your signal/coverage concerns once your trouble ticket is completely processed and worked on.

Thank you for your feedback regarding this issue with our survey system. I will forward your feedback to our leadership team to address and resolve any issues with the survey system.

0 Likes