Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon admits 4g signal prob with galaxy nexus
blueshirt11
Member

Just saw an article on pcmag.com that said verizon knows about the 4g signal prob on the nexus and will try to fix it with a software update....ETA is unknown at this time

0 Likes
Re: Verizon admits 4g signal prob with galaxy nexus
vidguy7
Novice

blueshirt11 wrote:

Just saw an article on pcmag.com that said verizon knows about the 4g signal prob on the nexus and will try to fix it with a software update....ETA is unknown at this time


IF it's software related. If it's hardware related we're out of luck.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon admits 4g signal prob with galaxy nexus
Pman5K
Member

vidguy7 wrote:

blueshirt11 wrote:

Just saw an article on pcmag.com that said verizon knows about the 4g signal prob on the nexus and will try to fix it with a software update....ETA is unknown at this time


IF it's software related. If it's hardware related we're out of luck.


If it's hardware related, let's hope samsung and VZW do something about it.... otherwise this will be one short-lived phone....

0 Likes
Re: Verizon admits 4g signal prob with galaxy nexus
zapote21
Member

The issue has been deemed non existing by thorough testing by Anandtech...

 

 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon admits 4g signal prob with galaxy nexus
PJNC284
Sr. Member

zapote21 wrote:

The issue has been deemed non existing by thorough testing by Anandtech...

 

 


Their testing doesn't prove anything other than not being able to directly compare the signal strength readings.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon admits 4g signal prob with galaxy nexus
21stNow
Sr. Member

There you are zapote21.  It's great to see Daddy Zapbucks on the forum!

0 Likes