Verizon are you going to update our phone to Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich? in Q1 2012
nene787

Just asking lolzzz

0 Likes
Re: Verizon are you going to update our phone to Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich? in Q1 2012
Wildman
Legend

After how long it took before Samsung updated the device the first time, I wouldnt hold my breath..  :smileywink::smileyvery-happy: , besides I doubt they will even release a official build of ICS for the Fascinate because the lack of popularity of the device..

0 Likes
Re: Verizon are you going to update our phone to Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich? in Q1 2012
nene787

if you say so i know a lot users that have this phone. Plus i see ppl now having galaxy s1 or s2 in nyc.  i highly doubt that Samsung wouldnt update the  galaxy s line, if Verizon have something to say by it. Their plenty of ppl that want galaxy s in nyc. That 8 million ppl and  are going crazy when they see the phone.

0 Likes
Molosar

Doesn't matter I am already running ICS on my Fascinate and it runs better than it ever has. Apparently Verizon overloads us with bloatware. Especially the Gingerbread update that kills Google Navigation in order to force you to buy their VZ Navigator service which is a rip off for something that Android should do out of the box.

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

LOL

They won't even fix the trickle charge they broke with the eh03 update

0 Likes
smokie

Why would Verizon want to release any further updates for a phone so dearly hated in this forum, every update has been hated. Nobody comes to this forum to post anything good. Just let the phone die, buy the next phone you are going to hate. I like my Fascinate very much.

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

I Love my Fascinate

Buying another phone will not stop Verizon from releasing updates that break your phone.

I think this phone all in all has been a good phone.

Although the 4 Months It would not receive calls was uncalled forSmiley Happy

0 Likes