Verizon update
ladysmw
Every since I did the update from Verizon page yesterday my phone automatically goes to the Verizon Media Manager page when I hook my pgone up to the pc. It says something about Media sync, then I am not able to mount my phone so I can go to my files to update my music, pictures, etc.
Can someone tell me how I can fix this ? I have Droid Samsung Fascinate Thanks
0 Likes
Re: Verizon update
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1
it's not a droid, not a pgone. however, there are a lot of threads on this topic already.
0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1
Go to Menu. Select Settings then select USB Setting and change to Mass Storage. That should take care of that.
0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

M91-30 people here are so lucky to have you helping as much as you do and let them know when they don't spell correctly. Please keep up the good work as so many have questions and you tell them it is a thread very good you are so kind and I love all the help you have given me from someone else's thread.

0 Likes
ibiteyou

that doesn't work

0 Likes
steveanderson13
Contributor - Level 2

I do know I saw that other thread on this same problem.  It was very well written and helpful and would probably solve your problem and may have been marked as a solution.  Searching for previous threads on the same problem does make it easier on everyone, even the OP, because you can find a solution faster; nevertheless, kindness is always needed. 

0 Likes
bass9510

I just want my 2.2  Why is this so much to ask for. 

0 Likes
ross1

Check or uncheck the debug option and then try the connection to your PC.  This will allow sync of media

0 Likes