Verizon when is the fix coming
pastelball

When is the fix coming for the fascinate? I am trying to hold out as long as I can with our 2 phones. If we can get a update that would be nice.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon when is the fix coming
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

pastelball wrote:

When is the fix coming for the fascinate? I am trying to hold out as long as I can with our 2 phones. If we can get a update that would be nice.

Talk says sometime in August, but don't hold your breath..
0 Likes
Herbb623
Contributor - Level 3

I've been asking this same question for the last week.

NO ONE from Verizon is willing to address this issue.

Verizon:   Are you or are you not still supporting the Fascinate and if yes, when will updates

be released  ??????

0 Likes
afillmore

Hopefully they change the ability to send email replies in a different format than plain txt. I am upset about this. They better address it!

0 Likes
Rome_006

The ED05 update is here just finished downloading it.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Herbb623,

I am happy to let you know that the ED05 update for the Fascinate is available for you. I have provided you with the steps to pull it from your device, as well as a link that also explains the benefits of the upgrade.

From the device:

Press Menu

Press Settings

Press About Phone

Press Check for Updates

http://support.vzw.com/system_update/samsung_fascinate.html 

I hope this information is helpful for you. Have a good day!

0 Likes
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello afillmore,

I would like to investigate your concern with the email format.  Are you looking to create emails in HTML format? It appears that HTML support is not stock on any Android device.  Though I can't recommend a specific app there are some options available in the Market by searching HTML email.  If you are looking to create something else within the email I can certainly look into any other options. 

0 Likes