Visual Voice Mail App?
rstew

I just got my phone, set up voicemail but there is no visual voice mail app in my applications so I can't set it up.  I tried to add the app through the Market Place but it said my phone already has it.  Where is it?? 

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voice Mail App?
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

just checked mine, i dont see it either

but just as an fyi, you do know thats an extra fee

0 Likes
rstew

I do know it is $3/mo and already added it but getting ready to cancel that since I can't even set it up.

0 Likes
evil_network
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can do Visual Voice Mail for free using Google Voice. Easy to setup. Not only do you get the notification on your phone, but you'll get an email with the vm attached as an MP3.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Can you download Verizon's visual voice mail app from the Market? I know that I can see it on there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PO_pack_mule
Contributor - Level 2
I've seen it on the dialer screen. I think it's the button on the left. Pressing that button will dial your voice mail. You get presented with three options - one is which to call your vm with vvm. Hope that helps!
0 Likes
zerocool418

Visual Voice Mail App is preinstalled on the Fascinate and there is no need to install it from the market store.

But if you are still having issues finding it go to> Market> Verizon> click on Visual Voice Mail> Install> Ok, done.

The app is free to download but the service does coast $3 per month.

0 Likes
MarkHays

I had the same problem.  I ordered Visual Voice Mail, but could not find the app on my Samsung Stratosphere.  When I opened Voice Mail, the last menu option was, "Order Visual Voice Mail - $2.99" -- which made no sense, because it was already ordered and paid for.  I finally clicked on this button, and voila!  Underneath, there is another option if you already subscribed to Visual Voice.  Just enter your standard voice mail password, and Visual Voice sets itself up as the default view under the Voice Mail icon.

Verizon needs to update the UI to make this option clearer for users.

0 Likes