Visual voicemail not working on samsung galaxy 22
payout
Enthusiast - Level 2

My visual voicemail on working on Samsung  22 for 10 days. Verizon is unable to fix this issue.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Visual voicemail not working on samsung galaxy 22
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for following up. Good to read the last rep created an escalation / investigation for your Visual Voicemail dilemma. You can rest assured a resolution will arise for this issue. If you need further support regarding this problem, do not hesitate to reach out, we are always here for you.

If you encounter any tech issues in the future, do not hesitate to use our Troubleshooting Assistant for further support. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/

Thanks for being the best part of Verizon.  ~Gilbert

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you've been having trouble with your Visual Voicemail. Can you share the zip code of where you are having trouble? 

-John

payout
Enthusiast - Level 2

payout
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have spoken with multiple Verizon reps. No one knows how to fix this. I was told Verizon has issues with voicemail in other states but not in CT where I live. Very frustrating to say the least!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, just wanted to check in to see if we can still be of assistance.

-Melissa

0 Likes
payout
Enthusiast - Level 2

No the last rep has issued an escalation. Just so you know every time I speak to a rep that is never a solution.  Verizon has a major problem with voicemail that has never been addressed!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for following up. Good to read the last rep created an escalation / investigation for your Visual Voicemail dilemma. You can rest assured a resolution will arise for this issue. If you need further support regarding this problem, do not hesitate to reach out, we are always here for you.

If you encounter any tech issues in the future, do not hesitate to use our Troubleshooting Assistant for further support. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/

Thanks for being the best part of Verizon.  ~Gilbert

PK131
Enthusiast - Level 1

Similar problem here. I can see that I have new voicemails but visual voicemail can't open them. I've been on chat, to a store where they told me to call 611, then on the phone and had my issue elevated just to have them to tell me to go back to a store.  So after visiting the store and an hour on the phone doing the same useless things over and over, there has been no solution. And IDK about anyone else, but I can't see Verizon's voicemail app in the play store. I'd love to delete and reinstall the app, but there's nothing from Verizon available to reinstall.

payout
Enthusiast - Level 2

Similar experience, calls with multiple reps and still no solution. I think Verizon has a major system issue that they can't resolve.

payout
Enthusiast - Level 2

Voicemail just started working yesterday, no explanation.