Voice Mail Screen Times Out
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

Each time I try to go to voicemail and attempt to put in my password, the screen goes black. On more than one ocassion, I locked myself out of my voice mail since the voice lady said I put in the wrong password, but when I try from a landline, I have no issues.. Anyone have this experience with voice mail and how do I fix this.

Thanks for anyhelp.. I do have the screen timeout set for 30 minutes.

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail Screen Times Out
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Good afternoon.

You have the option to change the "Screen timeout" time.  Below I have provided you with the steps to change this setting on your wireless Samsung Fascinate.

• Tap "Menu"
  • Tap "Settings"
  • Tap "Sound & Display"
  • Tap "Screen timeout"
  • Select desired time, and save.  The default is 30 seconds.  You may need to change to 1 or 2 minutes.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you,

VanessaC

0 Likes
dp1950

I am having the same problem.  Screen time out is set to 2 minutes but when I go to voicemail I can be typing my password when the screen goes black.  Some times it may be visible for only 2 to 3 seconds.  This is a recent issue.  Have had this phone for 3 months.

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
I have had this problem for over 2 weeks and finally it just stopped.. I have no idea what caused and how it fix itself..
0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
I noticed this happens only when I have used the app fast reboot so i am guessing I am closing something down that has a direct connection to my voice mail, when I actually turn the phone off and then turn it back it on, I do not have this issue
0 Likes