Voice Mail
tat2d01

Is there a way to retrieve an earsed voice mail?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Mail
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello tat2d01,

Thank you for your inquiry on the erased voice mail. May I ask how long ago was the voice mail erased? Also, are you using the stock voice mail on your device or is it a 3rd party service like Google Talk. Traditionally, we are unable to retrieve an erased voice mail after the voice mail session has been ended on the device. If you would like, I can research this further for you based on the information from the questions above. Feel free to send me a private message with your full name, mobile number, & a brief description as to what happened to the voice mail.

Thank you...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello tat2d01,

Thank you for your inquiry on the erased voice mail. May I ask how long ago was the voice mail erased? Also, are you using the stock voice mail on your device or is it a 3rd party service like Google Talk. Traditionally, we are unable to retrieve an erased voice mail after the voice mail session has been ended on the device. If you would like, I can research this further for you based on the information from the questions above. Feel free to send me a private message with your full name, mobile number, & a brief description as to what happened to the voice mail.

Thank you...

0 Likes