Re: WHO HATES THEIR SAMSUNG FASCINATE PHONE ????
kkdidit2xs

I hate my Phone, TARGET PRACTICE is what I am thinkg.

And Verizon really does not listen to their customers, In my case with them, THEY LIE.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I can certainly understand your frustration with the Samsung Fascinate.  At this point in time Verizon Wireless and Samsung are working diligently to resolve the software issues with the phone.  Once there is a suitable resolution we will make our customers aware of it.  Hope this helps.  Thank you.

0 Likes
adamamazing

SammuelP wrote:

I can certainly understand your frustration with the Samsung Fascinate.  At this point in time Verizon Wireless and Samsung are working diligently to resolve the software issues with the phone.  Once there is a suitable resolution we will make our customers aware of it.  Hope this helps.  Thank you.

so where exactly is this "forced update" I was told was happening today??at this rate verizon should just be offering any of us still having issues a swap instead of having tech and customer care people lie to us that an update was coming and leaving us in the dark.

i cant even update from 2.1 any higher without it failing to install.i miss calls,phone freezes,extended battery dies.you name it  and its an issue.

0 Likes