Waiting to upgrade from EDO1 to EDO4 till the verdict is in!
randallg

Not going to jump in and update to EDO4 right away...not sure what new problems it will incorporate and want to letit be tested by others for a couple of weeks to see if the verdict is upgrade, it's great or stay with EDO1.

0 Likes
Re: Waiting to upgrade from EDO1 to EDO4 till the verdict is in!
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

I will give you the first opinion, stay on ED01.  ED04 was junk on my phone.  Have went back to ED01 after two days and several missed calls (that is was supposed to fix).

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

SFObrien wrote:

I will give you the first opinion, stay on ED01.  ED04 was junk on my phone.  Have went back to ED01 after two days and several missed calls (that is was supposed to fix).

How do you go back to ED01 I'm having nothing but problems and the worst thing is texting, it shows someone else sent me a text when I know it came from another and if I reply back it will go to the wrong person

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

bulldog69 wrote:

SFObrien wrote:

How do you go back to ED01 I'm having nothing but problems and the worst thing is texting, it shows someone else sent me a text when I know it came from another and if I reply back it will go to the wrong person

Unfortunatley if you are running stock Froyo you can't, if you are not the instructions for doing so are not permitted on this site.  However if you go over to Android Central's Fascinate forums there is some real good reading there.  :smileywink:

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

SFObrien wrote:

bulldog69 wrote:

SFObrien wrote:

Unfortunatley if you are running stock Froyo you can't, if you are not the instructions for doing so are not permitted on this site.  However if you go over to Android Central's Fascinate forums there is some real good reading there.  :smileywink:

Well thanks and as far as I know I am using the Froyo from the update over the air. I will look at Android Central for more good reading.

0 Likes