Water damage class lawsuit
dillon24

Apparently the lightest tinge on pink on your water sticker indicates water damage on your phone. Don't try living in an area with humidity or even leave your phone on the counter while you shower or your warranty is void.  Something has to be done about this already, it's downright fraud and the easy way for Verizon to screw their customers on repairs or replacements. It's downright false advertisement saying a phone cost Bucks when everyone knows its robbery. Im to the point where I'm about to just pay the cancellation fee and just chalk up the loss, also canceling Verizon internet and phone service because I can't deal with a company that is bankrupt when it comes to customer service and honesty.  Please inform me if these is such a lawsuit I can join up with. In the meantime I urge people to not sign any new contracts. You can easily get straight talk monthly Bucks unlimited and it operates on Verizon's network.. Thank you people

0 Likes
Re: Water damage class lawsuit
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

dillon24 wrote:

Apparently the lightest tinge on pink on your water sticker indicates water damage on your phone. Don't try living in an area with humidity or even leave your phone on the counter while you shower or your warranty is void.  Something has to be done about this already, it's downright fraud and the easy way for Verizon to screw their customers on repairs or replacements. It's downright false advertisement saying a phone cost Bucks when everyone knows its robbery. Im to the point where I'm about to just pay the cancellation fee and just chalk up the loss, also canceling Verizon internet and phone service because I can't deal with a company that is bankrupt when it comes to customer service and honesty.  Please inform me if these is such a lawsuit I can join up with. In the meantime I urge people to not sign any new contracts. You can easily get straight talk monthly Bucks unlimited and it operates on Verizon's network.. Thank you people

Sorry but you will never make it, you cant expect a phone not to get wet when in high humidity and having in bathroom while in shower, it will get wet. So you need to just be more careful, what I do when humid and if I think I will sweat is put phone in sealable baggie so I can put in pocket and sweat or if it rains the phone is protected. I use Glad sandwich bags they work best, if you use Ziplock they are blurry and cause rainbow efct and it's hard to see. So forget it you will not get anything for your own neglect of your phone they just wont allow it.

0 Likes