We are waiting for "Android 4.1 JB", When is it coming?
Ayman_M
Enthusiast - Level 1

The wait for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus Android 4.1 update release date has begun and I hope it will end soon.

Tags (1)
Re: We are waiting for "Android 4.1 JB", When is it coming?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And so it has begun...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Twas bound to happen.  There's already a thread for jellybean on the GSIII and it's only been publicly available for a day.  :facepalm:

Schmaltz57
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is this going to be another fiasco like the 4.0.4 update? You think Verizon would have learned their lesson by now ...

21stNow
Master - Level 1

I just got JB on my GSM Nexus and it is nice! I'm not giving my final verdict yet because I haven't finished testing it yet.

I hope your wait isn't long!

GambitIam
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope our wait isn't long too. One would think that Verizon wouldn't want, and by action encourage, a bad reputation on something that should be pretty simple for them.

Still hopeful...

phisher
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, Hello... I'd like my Jelly Bean now PLEASE....

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/3D%20Smileys/3D%20Emotion%20Smileys/oh%20my.gif

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MikeInATL
Contributor - Level 1

Of course it begins.  The Nexus is a Google Experience phone and is supposed to be subject to updates as quickly as they're released.  As we know, VZW delays the update due to their internal testing.  It's a mistake to believe people aren't anxious to receive OS updates in a timely manner - especially when that's one of the main reasons people bought a Nexus.  So yes, it begins, as it should!

phisher
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, Yesterday I "Asked Politely" for OS Update....Today, I'll ask politely again, I WANT MY 4.1 JB UPDATE........... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  please...