Weird App Behavior
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
I am having this latest issue with my apps, when I go to the market and under my apps, it is broken down to installed apps and not installed apps, but some of those so called not installed apps are working fine. I seem to get this problem when I attempt to update the apps software. Then I had to move back to internal memory apps that keep saying they were not installed when I clicked on them, seems to work better than on the SD card.Anyone have any idea what is causing this weird. Usually after 3 or 4 reboots and pulling the batttery out it temporarily clears some of the apps out but not all of them. Thanks for any info
0 Likes
Re: Weird App Behavior
Wildman
Legend

I am not a fan of the option to move a app to the SD Card, I have seen more issues than anything with doing this..  

Usually to resolve the issue with the market you can simply go to Settings / Applications / Mangae Applications / All Tab / Market / Clear Data and then restart...  The other solution is to uninstall the apps that the market doesnt read as installed and then install them again. both of these should work under this situation..

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

Wildman wrote:

I am not a fan of the option to move a app to the SD Card, I have seen more issues than anything with doing this..  

Usually to resolve the issue with the market you can simply go to Settings / Applications / Mangae Applications / All Tab / Market / Clear Data and then restart...  The other solution is to uninstall the apps that the market doesnt read as installed and then install them again. both of these should work under this situation..

Thank You for your reply, I will definitely give it a try. The only reason I move certain apps back to internal memory because up restarting the phone it took several restarts for the icons to appear and I always received an error message, app is not installed on this device, when I went to the net to find a solution, the only solution was to move the app back to internal memory and I have to admit, I've had no more issues with those particular apps again.
0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
The first solution was unsuccessful so I will try the second one. Now for my app drawer, some of my sport items show up and then other times they don't, I have to keep rebooting until all those apps show up. I ran virus check and no problem with malware, so I have no idea what is going on with this phone. I have been so ticked with this phone since I've had it and Verizon continues to ignore all the issues this phone has.
0 Likes