Re: What can I do if my Note 4 keeps rebooting and is not usable and I am still paying for the phone on the EDGE program?
Jodandart

Understandable but willing to take that chance at this point.

0 Likes
Re: What can I do if my Note 4 keeps rebooting and is not usable and I am still paying for the phone on the EDGE program?
Barr615

Had same problem with mine. I was running go launcher and had an update which was go launcher z after update constantly rebooting. Found that it wasn't compatible with my weather app, they where fighting each other. Uninstalled weather app and all was good.

0 Likes
Barr615

P.s. whiles it reboots over and over you have to drag your drop down window from top to be able to get to settings gear at top right. Took me several trys

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets ensure your device is functioning in top form! How long has this issue been occurring? Have any troubleshooting steps been taken thus far?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern and want to be sure you stay connected. We can always review possible upgrade options. However, to begin may we ask that you send us a Private Message?
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jodandart,

We're sorry to hear about trouble with your device. Let's see if we can get this going again if  you don't have any upgrade options at this time. Have you plugged your device into a computer with Samsung SmartSwitch on it? You'll also definitely want to try Booting into safe mode if you have not yet. Booting into safe mode can be done by following these steps: http://vz.to/1ThdYWH Let us know if you're able to boot up this way and from there we can wordk together to determine the root cause.

SmartSwitch is going to be Samsung's main software tool that you can use on a computer. It includes software repair, backup & recovery, etc. It should be able to assist you with repairing a phone that won't boot properly if safe mode does not work. Here's a link to the software download page and information on how to use it: http://bit.ly/1UYXQPE

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes