What does DL09 do that isn't listed on the PDF
SoFresco

I'm just curious about what else the DL09 update did on my phone? I already have read the udate PDF, but does anyone know of anything else?

0 Likes
Re: What does DL09 do that isn't listed on the PDF
SoFresco

OH yeah the phone is faster!

0 Likes
Shinebox
Enthusiast - Level 3

It looks like innopath is gone

0 Likes
Yaeckman
Enthusiast - Level 3

A couple things I remember back from an old memo prior to the release (when it was called DJ05) was that it makes the phone respond faster, the battery life is supposed to improve, and the signal strength is supposed to improve as well.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yaeckman wrote:

A couple things I remember back from an old memo prior to the release (when it was called DJ05) was that it makes the phone respond faster, the battery life is supposed to improve, and the signal strength is supposed to improve as well.

Except the reception/signal strength problem wasn't fixed.  This is seen on my device and others as well.

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

Apparently this USB Issue .

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

only for people without the right drivers installed.

0 Likes
KSGerber
Contributor - Level 1

My Fascinate phone sometimes acted odd and did not want to sync with WMP before the update. I updated with DL09. When I reconnected to my laptop it installed the new software drivers and everything works fine. It syncs now without glitches. I do not have a Mac so I have no idea on that side of the house. It did change the choices for the phone, you now have Media Player (Formally Sync), Mass Storage and Ask on Connection.

0 Likes
3dman

In"nopath" still there, check "About" under System Updates.

Hmmm, my Avatar Icon looks like a bowl of FROYO! :smileytongue:

0 Likes