What happens if I clear cache?
randallg

Someone on the forum suggested clearing the cache on the Fascinate to possibly solve some of the multitude of problems I'm having.  What do I lose if anything if I clear the cache?  Is it a wasted step since the Fascinate has been ruined by the 2.2. updrade?  Any suggestions would help.

0 Likes
Re: What happens if I clear cache?
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

randallg wrote:

Someone on the forum suggested clearing the cache on the Fascinate to possibly solve some of the multitude of problems I'm having.  What do I lose if anything if I clear the cache?  Is it a wasted step since the Fascinate has been ruined by the 2.2. updrade?  Any suggestions would help.

Clearing the cache is like cleaning out temp files, usually will help clear up issues, I clear mine out daily. I have an app that clears out all of my apps cache at one time..
0 Likes
Re: What happens if I clear cache?
Not applicable

Hello randallg, I can certainly clear up some confusion about clearing cache. The previous poster was correct. Clearing cache is just like deleting temporary files or cache in your Internet Explorer on your computer. It does not delete information, but you may need to sign in again to applications like Facebook, Twitter, etc. I would suggest clearing cache if you are having issues with particular applications, especially freezing or running slow. 

0 Likes