When returning the new fascinate do i have to put the fascinate in the charge box?
jleeiscool

So i got droid charge, and when i send it back can i just put the fascinate in the FedEX box 

or do i have to put fascinate in charge normal box AND THEN put it in FedEX box?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When returning the new fascinate do i have to put the fascinate in the charge box?
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi.

If you got the Droid Charge as a Certified Like-New for the Samsung Fascinate, you can just put the Fascinate in the FedEx box and return.  If you are exchanging the Fascinate for the Charge within 14-day Worry Free Guarantee, the Fascinate must be in original packaging and have all original accessories included in the package.  In addition, for your records, I encourage you to keep the return tracking number until you receive confirmation that the device has been returned.

Thank you,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When returning the new fascinate do i have to put the fascinate in the charge box?
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi.

If you got the Droid Charge as a Certified Like-New for the Samsung Fascinate, you can just put the Fascinate in the FedEx box and return.  If you are exchanging the Fascinate for the Charge within 14-day Worry Free Guarantee, the Fascinate must be in original packaging and have all original accessories included in the package.  In addition, for your records, I encourage you to keep the return tracking number until you receive confirmation that the device has been returned.

Thank you,

0 Likes