Where is the "My Downloads" tab in the Android Marketplace?
MiMeQu21
Contributor - Level 3

I have been reading several threads that talk about being able to see your downloads from the Android Market.  From websites, it seems that when you enter the Market, you should see three tabs: "Apps", "Games', and "My Downloads."  I don't have the "My Downloads" tab.  Instead, I have a third tab that says "Verizon."

I want to be able to see my downloads from time to time.  The only way I know of to do that is to go into Settings and then into Applications, but that gives me the entire list of all apps on my phone, not just my downloaded ones.

My question is: is there a way for me to see the apps I have downloaded when I am in the Android Market?  Is there a way to activate this tab and replace the Verizon tab?

The only time I ever see my downloaded apps is when I am alerted to an update.  I would like to be able to see this list whenever I want, not just when I have updates.

I would appreciate any assistance anyone can give.  Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where is the "My Downloads" tab in the Android Marketplace?
Herbb623
Contributor - Level 3

Go into the Market..   Then press the phones Menu button...Press the Downloads button...Wait a few seconds.  List will be presented of apps you downloaded.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Herbb623
Contributor - Level 3

Go into the Market..   Then press the phones Menu button...Press the Downloads button...Wait a few seconds.  List will be presented of apps you downloaded.

0 Likes
MiMeQu21
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you for this information. 

I often forget to try to hit the Menu button when I am in a screen.  The usually seems to be the answer.

Is there any way to replace the Verizon tab with the Downloads tab?

0 Likes