Re: Where's the Galaxy Nexus?!?!
zombielove69
Contributor - Level 1

the video was the 2g device that was toggling, i'm sure it won't do that with 4g lte

0 Likes
zombielove69
Contributor - Level 1

I'm still using my og droid, that  is falling apart, the keys on the keyboard are popping off from being used for 2 years. I've been waitng for this phone since july had an upgrade for 3 months now passing on bionic, razr, rezound, incredible 2, droid 3, etc. 

Razr won't even get ICS till may or june at earliest, from my experience of owning motorola with updates happening 4-6 months later so motorla can mess them up enough for their phones.

Now the date is December 8th for the Nexus, or sometime in december, says droid life and phandroid.

0 Likes
mithmax

Apparently google has released a statement sayin a software update to fix the volume bug will be released as soon as possible. Yayyy for them! Back to waiting here... :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend
I expect not device to get ICS for at least 3-4 months from now. It's going to be a band-aid fix. It's a hardware defect. If it was software it should NEVER happen in the bootloader. The problem will still be there. So if some tries and dual boot ubuntu or meego or some other OS it'll show up again.
0 Likes
indydroidguy

Even Hitler wants to know where the Nexus is. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cn2eXmqw7x8

Thanks for posting that. Sums up my feelings almost exactly.:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
indydroidguy

Am I the only one wasting my time sending email after email to Verizon knowing full well that I'm wasting my time? 

When Verizon changed the return policy on Nov. 15th I went ahead and bought a Razr because my old Droid is about done. Now I can only hope that Verizon releases the Nexus before Jan. 15 which is the last day I can return the Razr.

0 Likes
Xandor

I've just been replying to each of their tweets asking where the nexus is -- I'm probably going to start emailing too because this is total nonsense.  Come on, Verizon, throw us a bone or something!  

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

indydroidguy wrote:

Am I the only one wasting my time sending email after email to Verizon knowing full well that I'm wasting my time? 

When Verizon changed the return policy on Nov. 15th I went ahead and bought a Razr because my old Droid is about done. Now I can only hope that Verizon releases the Nexus before Jan. 15 which is the last day I can return the Razr.

you get 60 days now??????

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

AZSALUKI wrote:

indydroidguy wrote:

you get 60 days now??????

It's part of the Holiday specials.  All phones bought between November 15th and Christmas have until January 15th to return or exchange.  I have seen a few a times, but I don't remember where on Verizon's website I saw it.

0 Likes
tonysam1

Serisouly Verizon, I'm sick and tired of waiting. I have a Droid X in bad shape, an upgrade and all I'm waiting for is a release date!!!!!!!!!!

HURRY UP VERIZON

0 Likes