Which Galaxy S2 is being offered as a promotion if I buy a Galaxy S 7 edge? Is it the wifi version or is it the 3G version?
sixties

I sent in the proof of purchase of my Galaxy s7 edge to Verizon. Which Gear 2 is offered: the wifi only version or the G3 version?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good question. The S2 smart watch connects with both Wi-Fi and 3G.
NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DGP1111
Enthusiast - Level 3

I see that the second part of your question has been answered, but the first part continues to receive a more global "Hmm, I don't know" answer from most at Verizon (online and in stores).

The e-mail promotion we all received stated, "Gear S2 smartwatch ($349.99 value).

The verizonwireless.com site also states, "Gear S2 smartwatch ($349.99 value)" as well as "Gear S2 MSRP is $349.99

Gear S2 has a MSRP of $299.99, while the Gear S2 Classic has a MSRP of $349.99

The picture shown is clearly the regular Gear S2, but the higher value misrepresented is for the Gear S2 Classic.

The glossy Verizon flyer in the Sunday paper (3/13) announces "Gear S2. Save $100. Now $199.99 / Retail Price $299.99", which doesn't match the website or e-mail offers.

Web sites for Samsung, Amazon, and Best Buy all list Gear S2 with retail price of $299.99, and the Gear S2 Classic with retail price of $349.99

A call to Verizon resulted in a response that the marketing error was due to misinformation from Samsung.

A call to Samsung resulted in a response that the marketing error was due to misinformation from Verizon.

Finger pointing can be very interesting . . .  and the consumer simply has to accept it.

0 Likes