Why are Google searches from another device showing up in on mine?
bobeckett

Hi there, hope you can shed some light on an issue for me. I have a Galaxy Nexus by Samsung 32GB phone, and am the primary number on my account. My wife's phone is the same and on the same account. I have two other phones on the account as well. Recently, I noticed that searches my wife is making on her phone are showing up in my search history (only her searches, not any of the other two phones that are iPhones). I asked her if the opposite is happening to her regarding searches I make appearing in her phone. She said she hadn't noticed that this was happening. So, I am trying to find out why or how this is happening, and whether anyone else is having this weird occurrence. If so, is there a solution to fix this? Thanks! Bob

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Google searches showing up in my phone from another
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to clarify bobeckett! Based on the information provided it does seem that both devices are using the same Google/Email account. Do you recall if this is accurate? If so, each device will need to have its own individual account, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Google searches showing up in my phone from another
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to clarify bobeckett! Based on the information provided it does seem that both devices are using the same Google/Email account. Do you recall if this is accurate? If so, each device will need to have its own individual account, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes