Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Why are Google searches from another device showing up in on mine?
bobeckett

Hi there, hope you can shed some light on an issue for me. I have a Galaxy Nexus by Samsung 32GB phone, and am the primary number on my account. My wife's phone is the same and on the same account. I have two other phones on the account as well. Recently, I noticed that searches my wife is making on her phone are showing up in my search history (only her searches, not any of the other two phones that are iPhones). I asked her if the opposite is happening to her regarding searches I make appearing in her phone. She said she hadn't noticed that this was happening. So, I am trying to find out why or how this is happening, and whether anyone else is having this weird occurrence. If so, is there a solution to fix this? Thanks! Bob

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Google searches showing up in my phone from another
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to clarify bobeckett! Based on the information provided it does seem that both devices are using the same Google/Email account. Do you recall if this is accurate? If so, each device will need to have its own individual account, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Google searches showing up in my phone from another
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to clarify bobeckett! Based on the information provided it does seem that both devices are using the same Google/Email account. Do you recall if this is accurate? If so, each device will need to have its own individual account, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes