Why didn't I get the Gear 2 watch?
abdiziriel
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the "Shipping pending"  status and today I got an email from Samsung saying that was approved... however, my receipt denotes I did purchase in store and/or online so they will send me the Gear VR instead. Very disappointed. Called Verizon and was told that is Samsung the one to contact and not Verizon. After hours of trying to contact Samsung they said they will make the change to the Gear S2.

I hope they do. Otherwise, Verizon would be doing false advertising. Even when it's Samsung the one sending the I, Verizon is the one promoting the offer. I hope I do get what I was offered.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Promo Gear S2
Tidbits
Legend

Like I said in the other thread. Verizon will be in the clear and I specified why. Also you didn't have to start a new thread, but if you read the other thread you'd find something out.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Like I said in the other thread. Verizon will be in the clear and I specified why. Also you didn't have to start a new thread, but if you read the other thread you'd find something out.

0 Likes
albertzerok
Enthusiast - Level 2

TidBits - what Verizon branch you work for?

There is a clear distinction as to the expectations of the customers to receive watches, by not providing the customers what they were shown they would receive - it is dishonest and bad customer service.  At the point you have to start reading fine print to protect a company is the point that customer service has failed.

And the rest is [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service].  Verizon can choose to stand up and be honest, good members of society, or they can choose to hid behind their fine print and become yet another in the many companies who are okay putting money in front of their customer's trust.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Do you want to come to Hawaii to see where I work. I assure you I don't have stock nor do I have any vested interest. They wouldn't pay me enough to work for them. To find a comparable job with Verizon I would probably have to be upper management to get anything close to what I get paid now.

FYI sorry but if you click on learn more for every Advertising Verizon they keep showing the website address wouldn't it be a dead giveaway to go there and oh... terms and conditions. That's how I found the terms.

Anyway best of luck like I said.

0 Likes