Why does my Nexus Galaxy turn off during sleep mode?
Elisa292005

I can't put my phone is sleep mode for longer then 10 seconds and it will shut off and I can't upgrade till next year any advice?

0 Likes
Re: Why does my Nexus Galaxy turn off during sleep mode?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try running the phone in safe mode and see if the behavior continues then. If not then you have a downloaded app causing the problem. The next step after that would be figuring out which one.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Why does my Nexus Galaxy turn off during sleep mode?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand how you feel about having issues with your phone Elisa292005, especially power cycling and features not functioning properly. I know upgrading may fix the issue but we would like to fix the problem first. The information that Ann154 provided was great. Safe mode can tell you if an application is causing the problem and that you should remove it quickly. I also would like to know if the phone id damaged? How long have you had this issue? If you are unable to upgrade, we have many other options that may work for you. First, do you have insurance? Secondly, if you don't have insurance, take a look at this option for replacing your phone http://vz.to/16vfYHl . Lastly, please check to ensure you have the most updated software. Software updates can help the phone function better. I look forward to hearing from you and please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes