Why is the Cloud Silver Galaxy Note9 not offered on verizonwireless.com?
vchat
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why is the Cloud Silver Galaxy Note9 offered on bestbuy.com and samsung.com but not verizonwireless.com?

0 Likes
Re: Why is the Cloud Silver Galaxy Note9 not offered on verizonwireless.com?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern to get the best device for you. The Galaxy Note 9 Cloud Silver is a new option just added to the repertoire of Samsung devices. This color is currently only available unlocked online. This may come to Verizon in the future. Keep up with our available devices online at, VZW.com.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Re: Why is the Cloud Silver Galaxy Note9 not offered on verizonwireless.com?
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

The Cloud Silver Version is a Best Buy Exclusive.  It can only be bought at Best Buy.  Verizon will NEVER get this Version.  Best Buy paid Samsung tons of cash to be the only retailer to carry this exclusive color.  If you want this version, you have to purchase it at Best Buy.  If you check the Best Buy Site, It says The Cloud Silver Version is Unlocked, but I would double check if it's compatible with the Verizon Network.

0 Likes
Re: Why is the Cloud Silver Galaxy Note9 not offered on  verizonwireless.com?
vchat
Enthusiast - Level 3

My previous two Galaxy Note smartphones was purchased thru Bestbuy simiply because they have more options and lower prices.  However, this year samsung.com has the better deal for the Note9.  The price is $900 less $500 for my Note8 trade-in leaving a balance of $400 which is $16.67 per month on Verizon device payment plan.  Bestbuy claims they offer the same deal but you have to go to their store, it’s not offered on bestbuy.com. 

I decided  not to purchased a Note 9.  I will wait to change phones, maybe the Note10 or the foldable phone when 5g is available.

0 Likes