Will not turn on
xxsage3

This morning my Fascinate showed a screen saying battery at 15%. Normal. Then the  next thing I know, it powers off. So I place it on the charger. It has a charging screen. After a little while maybe ten min I take it off and try to turn it on. The screen stays black. It has been on the charger now for close to 4.5 hrs and still will not turn on. What should i do?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will not turn on
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

Try removing the battery for about 5 minutes. Reinstall, if that don't get your phone going a replacement may be in order, just remove your SD card , it is your property and they can keep the one that comes with the new phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jlcamp

I had a similar thing happen to me and Verizon simply replaced my phone. Sorry- I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear.

0 Likes
casamurphy

The exact same thing just happened to me.  i sure hope that if verizon gives me a new phone, it will transfer my card easily to new phone keeping all the apps i have downloaded. 

lesson maybe is to charge up phone when getting low or power down and charge when getting very low??  gonna plug into charger overnight and pray. its been a great phone up till this point.

0 Likes
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

Try removing the battery for about 5 minutes. Reinstall, if that don't get your phone going a replacement may be in order, just remove your SD card , it is your property and they can keep the one that comes with the new phone.

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

I had same problem  when i was on 2.1

battery pull worked for me

0 Likes