Will there be a fix for the Note 3 signal issues any time soon?
SmithFarms217
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Note 3 and I am absolutely furious at Verizon. I previously had a Galaxy S4 and after an update it basically became useless in my home. It was working just fine then one day it is a brick basically. Verizon knew about the issue as the know about the Note 3 issue and refuse to do anything but pretend nothing is wrong. I got the Note 3 due to the S4 issues, and wouldn't you know, after a month or so the Note 3 is doing the EXACT same thing. Signal was NEVER a problem in my home, but now I drop calls and have very little service 90% of the time.

Does anyone have any advice to me as to how to handle this? My experience at a corporate store consisted of being told I could BUY a network extended.... I already pay for a service I currently don't receive. I don't see why Verizon can't admit to the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Will there be a fix for the Note 3 signal issues any time soon?
frustrated_liz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue

0 Likes
SmithFarms217
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thousands are having this issue. Have you talked to Verizon about it?

0 Likes
Jhahn01
Contributor - Level 1

I hate to say Me too but "ME TOO" .  The last update srewed up our phones and now the new update is out but Verizon wont give it to us...   Sprint got it last week!

0 Likes
DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

I too am having same problem  perry utah / Brigham city utah

0 Likes
grguy74

same issue here as well.  Note 3, 27603 zip code.   why are we overpaying for service we don't actually get?

0 Likes
Jhahn01
Contributor - Level 1

I finally got rid of the Note 3 and it worked great great.  Got a Note 4 and it worked great again till it updated to Lollipop.  Not it is as dead as the Note 3 was.  I think they break their phones when the new on come out so we have to buy a new one...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Software updates are always expected to make your phone better, Jhahn01. Let's get it back to its former glory. Please describe what isn't working.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jhahn01
Contributor - Level 1

It's GONE!  I waited for months for an update and finally got a Note 4 which worked great till its update.  Now I am waiting on a Note 4 update and will not get fooled again.  Nexus or something else next time.  And maybe another carrier!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd be disheartened to see you leave the VZW family, Jhahn01. Let's turn this around. There's no need to wait for another update, as we have a great tool to repair a software update gone corrupt. Here's a link to help you get started. http://vz.to/1N6yVRy

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes