Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

Wont send out pictures
iyani25

My phone has stopped sending out pictures.  I check the details on the message and the status is showing as pending.  I tried re-sending the pictures but a message stating that I have too many pending pictures sending shows.  I have turned off my phone and closed all possible opened applications but it still is not sending out MMS messages. What to do?

0 Likes
Re: Wont send out pictures
tikibar1
Super User
Super User

your cellular data is turned on and you have a strong signal?

0 Likes
iyani25

Yea. The problem started late last night and continued over to this morning.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi iyani25,

This is very strage! I want you to be able to share your precious moments. Try selecting all pending picture messages and delete them. Then try sending pictures again.

Also, are you using a 3rd party messaging application? If so, please delete it from your phone and try sending your picture with native application.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Thouk
Enthusiast

Actually I know a Few people with this same problem, myself included. In addition to this problem, there is alot of bugs in this phone( I believe the problem relates to the age of the phone.)

0 Likes
dockidwell

This happens to my more and more with my Stratosphere.  I tried deleting my pics I just tried to send and resend them and it still doesn't send them.  Then it will send them later (like days later).  I am sending to an iPhone 4 on my same plan. I even tried lowering the resollution and that does not seem to help.  Ok update, I just disconnected my WiFi connection and the pic sent.   So try that if you are connected to WiFi. 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Super User
Super User

Yep, photo texts will not send/receive over wifi, you have to be connected to Verizon's cellular network.

0 Likes