Wrong Caller ID
rmargio
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 4 lines with VZ.  2 of them show my name when calling a landline and 1 shows up as cellphone, but the 4th shows up with someone else's name.  I've had these numbers for over 2 years and have just ported them over to VZ.  When I contacted customer service they tell me I need to contact the local telephone company, but the wrong name comes up if it's through AT&T, Vonage or Roadrunner.  I want to get this corrected once and for all, but no one at VZ can seem to get this done.  Has anyone had any luck with getting wrong names removed from caller ID?  I have seen quite a few posts but no one has stated if they have had any luck.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wrong Caller ID
rmargio
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well no help from VZ.  Contacted Targus directly to see if they could help and it was fixed.  They were very helpful in getting the Caller ID issue fixed.  Don't usderstand why VZ can't do this.  A simple email is all that is needed.  Thanks to Targus.:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Wrong Caller ID
rmargio
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well no help from VZ.  Contacted Targus directly to see if they could help and it was fixed.  They were very helpful in getting the Caller ID issue fixed.  Don't usderstand why VZ can't do this.  A simple email is all that is needed.  Thanks to Targus.:smileyhappy:

0 Likes