YouTube Terms Of Service
gregwga50

Whenever I try to use YouTube on my phone, I am presented with a window that asks me to accept the "Google mobile terms of service". What does this mean and are there any hidden costs, privacy issues, or other negative effects from accepting it

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: YouTube Terms Of Service
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

gregwga50 wrote:

Whenever I try to use YouTube on my phone, I am presented with a window that asks me to accept the "Google mobile terms of service". What does this mean and are there any hidden costs, privacy issues, or other negative effects from accepting it

It is always important to read any terms and conditions entirely before accepting. I see that none of our forum members have addressed your post. Please keep in mind that accepting terms and conditions of any service is an individual decision based on the interpretation and agreement to comply with such terms and conditions. Please refer to the link below to read the Google Mobile Terms of Service, as this will help in making a decision with regards to accepting such terms.

Google Mobile Terms of Service

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: YouTube Terms Of Service
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

gregwga50 wrote:

It is always important to read any terms and conditions entirely before accepting. I see that none of our forum members have addressed your post. Please keep in mind that accepting terms and conditions of any service is an individual decision based on the interpretation and agreement to comply with such terms and conditions. Please refer to the link below to read the Google Mobile Terms of Service, as this will help in making a decision with regards to accepting such terms.

Google Mobile Terms of Service

0 Likes