Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

sputnik998 wrote:

ladybell wrote:

It's stupid.  I doubt it was the facebook rants that got that move on the vibrant.  It was probably more timing than all the stupid complaining.  So please don't go on facebook 4-1-11 because the only dip that will be the fool are the ones who get nowhere with the whining.  What I expect will happen is the stupid belief that once the upgrade is released that these dips will think the only reason we have it is because they "beat down" the manufacturer and provider on a social network.  Whatever. This is growing more stupid by the day people.

{please keep your posts courteous}. its stupid for us to complain about a company lying to us to sell us phones? but its not stupid for u to go on a forum and complain about us complaining? hypocracy much? u have a lot a posting to do, only a few tens of thousands more posts before u can hit every forum and let all the people complaining about this issue how "stupid" they are. honestly, if u dont like it, keep moving. obviously you can't even comprehend the point behind our posts: to publically humiliate samsung and expose their lies and poor service. and in that, we have already succeeded. hell, we got ur attention long enough to make several posts on the topic, and we even got someone to make an anti-thread. this all tells me we are doing exactly what we should be. keep recruiting everyone! the trolls are coming out of hiding!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Contact-Your-April-Fool/171721029544794?sk=wall#!/pages/Contact-Your-A...

honestly no company the size of samsung takes facebook seriously.

if you like going there and subjecting your pc to adware and spyware by all means have fun

0 Likes
Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

sputnik998 wrote:

ladybell wrote:

It's stupid.  I doubt it was the facebook rants that got that move on the vibrant.  It was probably more timing than all the stupid complaining.  So please don't go on facebook 4-1-11 because the only dip that will be the fool are the ones who get nowhere with the whining.  What I expect will happen is the stupid belief that once the upgrade is released that these dips will think the only reason we have it is because they "beat down" the manufacturer and provider on a social network.  Whatever. This is growing more stupid by the day people.

{please keep your posts courteous} its stupid for us to complain about a company lying to us to sell us phones? but its not stupid for u to go on a forum and complain about us complaining? hypocracy much? u have a lot a posting to do, only a few tens of thousands more posts before u can hit every forum and let all the people complaining about this issue how "stupid" they are. honestly, if u dont like it, keep moving. obviously you can't even comprehend the point behind our posts: to publically humiliate samsung and expose their lies and poor service. and in that, we have already succeeded. hell, we got ur attention long enough to make several posts on the topic, and we even got someone to make an anti-thread. this all tells me we are doing exactly what we should be. keep recruiting everyone! the trolls are coming out of hiding!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Contact-Your-April-Fool/171721029544794?sk=wall#!/pages/Contact-Your-A...

Listen here {please keep your posts courteous} you are cutting down Ladybell and myself for no reason, if you push VZW or Samsung you will get Froyo with bugs and more problems then it is worth and then you will be complaining again so please be patient and enjoy it when and if you get it. Got it? I agree with you Ladybell only the dips like this guy will be there whining

0 Likes
terranigma

bigfrank69 wrote:

sputnik998 wrote:

ladybell wrote:

{please keep your posts courteous} its stupid for us to complain about a company lying to us to sell us phones? but its not stupid for u to go on a forum and complain about us complaining? hypocracy much? u have a lot a posting to do, only a few tens of thousands more posts before u can hit every forum and let all the people complaining about this issue how "stupid" they are. honestly, if u dont like it, keep moving. obviously you can't even comprehend the point behind our posts: to publically humiliate samsung and expose their lies and poor service. and in that, we have already succeeded. hell, we got ur attention long enough to make several posts on the topic, and we even got someone to make an anti-thread. this all tells me we are doing exactly what we should be. keep recruiting everyone! the trolls are coming out of hiding!

Listen here {please keep your posts courteous} you are cutting down Ladybell and myself for no reason, if you push VZW or Samsung you will get Froyo with bugs and more problems then it is worth and then you will be complaining again so please be patient and enjoy it when and if you get it. Got it? I agree with you Ladybell only the dips like this guy will be there whining

u mean how u r sitting here whining right now? and fwi, i made the facebook page myself. there is NO SPAMWARE. how can u not see the irony in this?? u r complaing ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING. and i singled ladybell out because to call other people stupid for doing what hundreds of thousands of people all over the web are doing is just silly. bigfrank, u have a big job ahead of u like i said. if ur gonna tell everyone online who is complaining about this they r wasting there time, you'd better start now because you'll be posting for weeks. oh, and good one, spudhead, cuz my sn is sputnik, i get it. funny (fwi this is spudhead, i mean sputnik, different sn). but seriously, u are putting a value judgment of whose whining is relevant, urs or ours. heres the difference: we've got 250 people on our side so far. u have two. case in point. keep recruiting everyone!

0 Likes
terranigma

and if samsung doesnt take people seriously on facebook, tell my why the IMMEDIATELY BAN ACCOUNTS AND DELETE COMMENTS that say anything REMOTELY NEGATIVE. obviously u don't know what you're talking about

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

terranigma wrote:

bigfrank69 wrote:

sputnik998 wrote:

ladybell wrote:

u mean how u r sitting here whining right now? and fwi, i made the facebook page myself. there is NO SPAMWARE. how can u not see the irony in this?? u r complaing ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING. and i singled ladybell out because to call other people stupid for doing what hundreds of thousands of people all over the web are doing is just silly. bigfrank, u have a big job ahead of u like i said. if ur gonna tell everyone online who is complaining about this they r wasting there time, you'd better start now because you'll be posting for weeks. oh, and good one, spudhead, cuz my sn is sputnik, i get it. funny. but seriously, u are putting a value judgment of whose whining is relevant, urs or ours. heres the difference: we've got 250 people on our side so far. u have two. case in point. keep recruiting everyone!

facebook conatines spamware.  its emedded int he ads. you cannot get it off the page

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

terranigma wrote:

and if samsung doesnt take people seriously on facebook, tell my why the IMMEDIATELY BAN ACCOUNTS AND DELETE COMMENTS that say anything REMOTELY NEGATIVE. obviously u don't know what you're talking about

who bans and removes?

0 Likes
terranigma

mdram4x4 wrote:

facebook conatines spamware.  its emedded int he ads. you cannot get it off the page

well there are 300 million + people who are already using it, so adding this page will do no greater harm

0 Likes
terranigma

mdram4x4 wrote:

terranigma wrote:

who bans and removes?

research this. its a known issue, samsung routinely bans and deletes users comments from their facebook and twitter pages (comments that are negative)

thus the point of all posting at once, to flood samsung and publicly expose them

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

terranigma wrote:

mdram4x4 wrote:

terranigma wrote:

who bans and removes?

research this. its a known issue, samsung routinely bans and deletes users comments from their facebook and twitter pages (comments that are negative)

thus the point of all posting at once, to flood samsung and publicly expose them

Dont complain or whine or you wont get nothing but a headache and a bad OS.

0 Likes
terranigma

bigfrank69 wrote:

terranigma wrote:

mdram4x4 wrote:

terranigma wrote:

who bans and removes?

Dont complain or whine or you wont get nothing but a headache and a bad OS.

i am not even going to entertain this thread anymore. why do u even care? i thought u were going to buy a much better phone with better OS and double camera? y r u trolling the fascinate forums telling people what to do? i'm over it, if u wanna complain that people are complaining about froyo for fascinate, u r free to do that. all i know is that if samsung had any pressure on them at all, they might not be working on the NEW galaxy S slated for next month, and they might actually FIX their existing software. but it doesnt matter to u right, cuz ur just gonna upgrade? so none of this affects u. in other words, ur complaining that people are complaing about a phone that u r replacing. that takes the cake. have fun with this, our numbers are still steadily rising. im out.

{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes