battery and camera
PEACHY362

My phone doesn't hold a charge, I have to charge it several times a day.  Also, my camera sizzles when I first open it.

0 Likes
Re: battery and camera
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PEACHY362, this is certainly not the experience that we would want you to have with your device. Everyone deserves to have a properly working phone. We're here to help get to the bottom of this. Can you tell us how long these issues have been going on for? What's the make/model of your phone? Has there been any physical or liquid damage to the device at all? You can use this guide to help review the condition of your device: http://vz.to/2mi9wir

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
PEACHY362

My phone is a Samsung galaxy 6 Edge Plus. The camera hass been making this

noise since I got it as a replacement for my original. It has 64gig.

The battery has been getting less powerful for the last few months. I have

to charge it 2 or 3 times a day.

It does not have any water or physical damage. It also freezes a lot.

I still owe about $140.00 for it.

What do you suggest I do with it?

Thanks for your help.

Peachy

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 3:10 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that your device is working properly, PEACHY362. The best option would be to start on troubleshooting for your battery. Here is a link to our Troubleshooting Assistant: Troubleshooting Assistant for Samsung Galaxy S 6 | Verizon Wireless

MahrizaM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupportIf my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes