camera problems
taupale

Want to know why the pics. on my phone are not clear ever since I've had it its been like that tried to do the settings on the camera still it pics. are not out clear.

0 Likes
Re: camera problems
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi taupale.

I know the camera is a very important feature for me, and I would not be happy if it wasn't working on my phone.  Do you use the default camera application or a 3rd party camera application?  Try using the default camera.  Open the Camera, (select the camera icon), select Menu > select Reset to Default. When you take a picture, point the camera, touch the screen to focus, and then take picture.  This should make it come out clear.  Additionally, you may just want to make sure the plastic cover is removed from the lens, which is on the phone when purchased.  (You would be surprised how often the plastic is not removed.)  You can also try and wipe lens with a soft cloth to make sure there isn't any dust or anything on it.

If you're still unable to take clear pictures, please send me a Direct Message, and I'll be happy to further assist you.

Thank you,

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes