cannot share my pictures from galaxy 6 phone to galaxy tab or computer..how do I do so?
garreck

can i use the media sharing option? I enabled both my phone and tab to scan for nearby devices but they don't see each other for some reason. Just 2 unknown sources keep coming up. please help!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: cannot share my pictures from galaxy 6 phone to galaxy tab or computer..how do I do so?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Garreck, having the ability to view and share your precious memories is such a cool feature. Help is here to provide all assistance needed to help this happen. I definitely appreciate the information about media sharing. Let’s continue down this route to get it working. When you attempt to use the media share option, are you on a strong Wi-Fi signal? Click here for the steps on media sharing. http://spr.ly/6583BmEMF

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: cannot share my pictures from galaxy 6 phone to galaxy tab or computer..how do I do so?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Garreck,

I know the importance of having access to your precious memories. What happens when you try to move the pictures? What software verison is your phone running?
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Garreck, having the ability to view and share your precious memories is such a cool feature. Help is here to provide all assistance needed to help this happen. I definitely appreciate the information about media sharing. Let’s continue down this route to get it working. When you attempt to use the media share option, are you on a strong Wi-Fi signal? Click here for the steps on media sharing. http://spr.ly/6583BmEMF

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use Google, or One drive to back up the photos.  Then log on to the other devices with the same google or one drive account to access the photos.  If yo want to use different cloud accounts on each device, then you need to share the photos folder with the other accounts.

0 Likes