charging issue
chelle38

I just got my Galaxy Nexus and I wanted to know how do you know if it is charging and when is it finished? Other phones I have had showed at least a yellow light that turned green when done.

0 Likes
Re: charging issue
nimiaj
Contributor - Level 3

@Rochelle Gaston there are no indicators on the Galaxy Nexus that show a visual feedback for charging. The only way is to press the power button and turn on the screen. On the lock screen it shows you the status. If your phone is switched off, just use the volume rocker, it will show the battery charging status on the screen.

However, the Galaxy Nexus has a very flexible RGB led which can be made to show the charging status using apps from the Play Store. Search for an app named "Galaxy Nexus LED" by ChatChatMeow. This can help you use the LED to show charging status if you need.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I use Light Flow to control the LED and give me a visual indication of the charging level.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

nimiaj
Contributor - Level 3

Thats the other one I could not remember the name of! Thanks @Ann154.

0 Likes
kc932

I just wake it from sleeping and the screen shows "Charging 22%" or whatever it is charged at.

0 Likes