downloading...do not..
hitechgreg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just powered my phone off and when i turned it back on it says...Downloading....  Do not turn off Target!!!

What gives?  Its been saying this for a while now.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: downloading...do not..
hitechgreg
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was in download mode.  I held down the volume + key and the power button and it turned off.  Guess I should look around for other solutions before posting.  I was just hoping that MAYBE, just MAYBE, it was froyo 2.2....

Thanks soulchaser for the assistance. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Soulchaser
Enthusiast - Level 3

where you by any chance holding the volume down button when you powered back on?? That plus the power button puts the phone in download mode.

0 Likes
hitechgreg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Honestly dont remember.  Its been this way over an hour.  So it would probably be ok to turn it off?

0 Likes
Soulchaser
Enthusiast - Level 3

pull the battery from the back and reboot..you SHOULD be ok.

0 Likes
hitechgreg
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was in download mode.  I held down the volume + key and the power button and it turned off.  Guess I should look around for other solutions before posting.  I was just hoping that MAYBE, just MAYBE, it was froyo 2.2....

Thanks soulchaser for the assistance. 

0 Likes
Soulchaser
Enthusiast - Level 3

PM me if you want froyo...Ive been running it now for about a week. Full official release.

0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Soulchaser how did you get Froyo? Did you do what others have done

0 Likes
Soulchaser
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes..yes I did.. I did that thing that they dont want you to do (or talk about in the forum) then I did that other thing you can do that they dont let you talk about on here. A certain website has it broken down step by step and made it very simple and worked the first time.

0 Likes