email (process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly
artandjazz

Help!  I keep getting this message and do not have the option to view my email.  It force closes every time.  I had this problem last week, cut off all of my syncing and cut the phone off and it fixed itself.  This time it has been doing this for three days and can't get it to stop.  My calander won't sync with my outlook either.  Anyone had luck fixing the email problem.

0 Likes
Re: email (process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

Try these steps below:

Soft Reset
Press the Power key. 
Touch Power off. 
Touch OK. 
 Remove and reinstall the battery and power on the  device. 

Then dial *228 send and option 1 on the device.  

If you are using another email application try removing that  application or changing its settings. 

Go to Home.

Settings.

Applications.

Manage Applications.
Click the Menu button and select  Filter.
Select Running.
Scroll down to the "Email" application. select .Clear Data.

If the problem persists try deleting the emails that you had from the date the problems started.  Then re-sync the email account on the device.  

0 Likes
Music
Hi. I had the same problem with email when I initially go my phone. Removing the accounts, doing a soft reset, and adding ti back in helped my email issue, but my calendar issues are still not resolved. My outlook calendar still does not sync with my samsung calendar, it force stops all the time so I turned of the syncing of the calendar until a permanent fix is determined (software updgrade?).
0 Likes
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

Try these steps below:

On your phone, go to settings, accounts and sync, tap on your Gmail account, make sure that the Sync Calendar, Sync contacts, Sync Gmail are all not checked.  Power the device off then back on.  Then dial *228 send and option 2.  

Then on your phone, go to settings, accounts and sync, tap on your Gmail account, make sure that the Sync Calendar, Sync contacts, Sync Gmail are all check.  Power the phone off and back on.   From there your Gmail will automatically sync to your phone.

0 Likes