Re: every US Samsung galaxy s has 2.2: except the two that have bing and are in Verizon stable
heymrdj

@GalaxySsupport on twitter says that Gingerbread isn't in the lineup right now, just the very soon release of Froyo if there's no hitches.

0 Likes
Re: every US Samsung galaxy s has 2.2: except the two that have bing and are in verizons stable
tillietaylor

How do I do that?

0 Likes
Re: every US Samsung galaxy s has 2.2: except the two that have bing and are in verizons stable
tillietaylor

How do I "go and get" the 2.2 update for my Samsung Facinate.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

search for xda developers

0 Likes
Fascinatin

I  was recently looking at the xda site, but I could find no straightforward heading or indicator of where to locate the procedure for downloading 2.2 to the Fascinate.  Any pointers?

0 Likes
Droidbotics

Android Central

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

there's an entire thread on there dedicated to holding your hand through it, including links, just search for a walkthrough.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

Fascinatin wrote:

I  was recently looking at the xda site, but I could find no straightforward heading or indicator of where to locate the procedure for downloading 2.2 to the Fascinate.  Any pointers?

theres a walkthrough

once you find it you will have to decide what version of 2.2 you want

research each

0 Likes
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

What non-official version of froyo is rock solid? Do all the versions still have the bloatware?

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

Dad-Bill wrote:

What non-official version of froyo is rock solid? Do all the versions still have the bloatware?

read about each one, some have issues, some dont, some have bloat, some dont

you need to read and research.  without doing this you risk bad things

0 Likes